Before we share the Top 81 Best Cartoons Colouring Pages, here some info that might really good to read. Spend some of your time and read this article.
7 Big Differences Between Anime & Cartoons that You Should Know
If only seen from the meaning of the words, then the anime and the cartoon are no difference, both referring to digital audio products that are moving animations.
Among the obvious differences are :
1. Cartoons are made for children to watch, while the anime is divided into several age-class ratings through the content presented either in terms of complicated storyline or something else.
Most movies or cartoons made by the West and countries other than Japan are for the viewing of children or generals of the family.
Unlike the Anime. This Japanese-made animation work comes with various Age Ratings. Even some anime with certain genres such as Ecchi and Gore are deliberately made for spectacles 17 years and over. Although the product is similar in animation katogeri.
2. Anime is picked up from Manga and Game while many cartoons are original story
The majority of anime stories are derived from manga stories (Japanese comics) such as Naruto and One Piece or from gameplay such as God Eater and Final Fantasy.
While many cartoon stories are raised from the original story. Some comics about the cartoon film circulating in the market are after the cartoon film is shown like Spongebob and Upin Ipin.
3. The Anime difference is the japanese product, while the cartoon is an animation product outside of Japan. But if examined more professionally, the anime is really much different from the cartoon.
4. The anime genre is much more diverse than the cartoon.
Because the cartoon is made as a spectacle of children, the story genre is very limited. Many aspects that limit the idea of a cartoon story.
Unlike the anime. Because it is divided into multiple ratings Age, then the anime comes in many very genres. Even until there is an adult genre that children can not watch such as hentai genre and gore.
5. The anime story tends to be more serious than the cartoon.
If the cartoon film mostly raises comedy stories and light parody whose main purpose is to make the audience laugh, be entertained.
Anime comes with a wide selection of stories that tend to be serious that can make the audience think, cringe, amused, lustful, sad and so on.
6. Pictures of anime tend to be more detailed than cartoons.
Because the anime tends to expose more serious stories, the character’s design and its environment tend to be made more precise than the cartoon that puts the “funny” aspect more.
7. Cartoon is usually happy ending, while anime ending is unexpected because of its diversity
From fairy tales to fictitious designs like Spongebob, it allcaends with a happy ending. While the anime has a very diverse ending.
Some anime such as Code Geass, Akame Ga Kill, and Terraformars end up with many sadistic deaths.
Actually in Japan itself, the phrase “Anime” is used in general. Not only refers to Japanese-made animated works but also Non-Japanese animations they also call “Anime.”
Download All Top 88 Cartoon Colouring Pages
- Name : Upin & Ipin
- Colouring Pages : The Adorable Twins Upin & Ipin Colouring Pages
- Description : Upin & Ipin is a 2007 Malaysian television series of animated shorts produced by Les’ Copaque Production, which features the life and adventures of the eponymous twin brothers in a fictional Malaysian kampung.
- Name : BoBoiBoy
- Colouring Pages : The Powerful Elemental BoBoiBoy Colouring Pages
- Description : BoBoiBoy is a Malaysian animated series produced by Animonsta Studios, centering on a boy who has elemental-based superpowers and the ability to separate into three. With his friends, Ying, Hannah (Yaya in the original Malay version), Gopal, and Fang, they fight to protect the earth from alien threats who aim to conquer the Earth in the hunt for cocoa beans.
- Name : Simpsons
- Colouring Pages : The Closed Knitted Family Of Simpsons Colouring Pages
- Description : The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is a satirical depiction of working-class life, epitomized by the Simpson family, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. The show is set in the fictional town of Springfield and parodies American culture and society, television, and the human condition.
- Name : The Flintstones
- Colouring Pages : Innovative Stone Aged Man : The Flintstones Colouring Pages
- Description : The Flintstones is an American animated sitcom produced by Hanna-Barbera for ABC. The series takes place in a romanticized Stone Age setting, depicts the lives of the titular characters and their next-door neighbors and best friends. It was originally broadcast from September 30, 1960, to April 1, 1966 in a prime time schedule, the first such instance for an animated series.
- Name : Looney Tunes
- Colouring Pages : The Lively Show Of Looney Tunes Colouring Pages
- Description : Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation, alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies.
- Name : Scooby Doo
- Colouring Pages : The Scooby Doo : The Honky Donky Investigator Colouring Pages
- Description : Scooby-Doo is an American animated cartoon franchise, comprising several animated television series produced from 1969 to the present day. The original series, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, was created for Hanna-Barbera Productions by writers Joe Ruby and Ken Spears in 1969.
- Name : Tom & Jerry
- Colouring Pages : The Famous Tom & Jerry Colouring Pages
- Description : Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of short films created in 1940, by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. It centers on a rivalry between its two title characters, Tom and Jerry, and many recurring characters, based around slapstick comedy.
- Name : Popeye
- Colouring Pages : The Sailorman Popeye Colouring Pages
- Description : Popeye the Sailor is a cartoon fictional character created by Elzie Crisler Segar. The character first appeared in the daily King Features comic strip, Thimble Theatre, on January 17, 1929, and Popeye became the strip’s title in later years; Popeye has also appeared in theatrical and television animated cartoons.
- Name : Samurai Jack
- Colouring Pages : Super Fast Samurai Jack Colouring Pages
- Description : Samurai Jack is an American action-adventure animated television series created by Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim. The series follows “Jack”, an unnamed samurai sent through time to a dystopian future ruled by the tyrannical shape-shifting demon Aku.
- Name : Adventure Time
- Colouring Pages : The Hillarious Adventure Time Colouring Pages
- Description : Adventure Time is an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. It follows the adventures of a boy named Finn (voiced by Jeremy Shada) and his best friend and adoptive brother Jake (John DiMaggio)—a dog with the magical power to change shape and size at will.
- Name : Family Guy
- Colouring Pages : American Animated Sitcom Family Guy Colouring Pages
- Description : Family Guy is an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children, Meg, Chris, and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog, Brian.
- Name : Rugrats
- Colouring Pages : Top Funny & Entertain Cartoon Rugrats Colouring Pages
- Description : Rugrats is an American animated television series created by Arlene Klasky, Gábor Csupó and Paul Germain for Nickelodeon. The show focuses on a group of toddlers, most prominently Tommy, Chuckie, twins Phil and Lil, and Angelica, and their day-to-day lives, usually involving common life experiences that become adventures in the babies’ imaginations.
- Name : Johnny Bravo
- Colouring Pages : Most Entertain Cartoon Johnny Bravo Colouring Pages
- Description : Johnny Bravo is an American animated television series created by Van Partible for Cartoon Network, and the second of the network’s Cartoon Cartoons. The series centers on the title character, a muscular and boorish young man who tries to get women to date him, though he is usually unsuccessful.
- Name : Spongebob Squarepants
- Colouring Pages : “Are You Ready Kids?” Spongebob Squarepants Colouring Pages
- Description : SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series chronicles the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom.
- Name : Futurama
- Colouring Pages : Most Famous Cartoon Futurama Colouring Pages
- Description : Futurama is an American animated science fiction comedy series created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series follows the adventures of a late-20th-century New York City pizza delivery boy, Philip J. Fry, who, after being unwittingly cryogenically frozen for one thousand years, finds employment at Planet Express, an interplanetary delivery company in the retro-futuristic 31st century.
- Name : Batman
- Colouring Pages : No.1 Earth Superhero Batman Colouring Pages
- Description : Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective Comics #27 (1939).
- Name : Avatar
- Colouring Pages : Avatar The Last Air Bender Colouring Pages
- Description : Avatar: The Last Airbender (Avatar: The Legend of Aang in some regions) is an American animated television series which aired for three seasons on Nickelodeon. The series began in February 2005, and concluded with a two-hour episode in July 2008.
- Name : South Park
- Colouring Pages : Best American Animated Sitcom South Park Colouring Pages
- Description : South Park is an American adult animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and developed by Brian Graden for the Comedy Central television network. The show revolves around four boys—Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick—and their bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town.
- Name : Dexter’s Laboratory
- Colouring Pages : Very Funny Dexter’s Laboratory Colouring Pages
- Description : Dexter’s Laboratory (commonly abbreviated as Dexter’s Lab) is an American comic science fiction animated television series created by Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network. The series follows Dexter, a boy-genius and inventor with a secret laboratory in the basement of his house, who constantly battles his sister Dee Dee in an attempt to keep her out of the lab. He also engages in a bitter rivalry with his neighbor and fellow-genius Mandark.
- Name : Pokemon
- Colouring Pages : “Gotta Catch ‘Em All” Pokemon Colouring Pages
- Description : Pokémon is a media franchise managed by The Pokémon Company, a Japanese consortium between Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures. The franchise copyright is shared by all three companies, but Nintendo is the sole owner of the trademark. The franchise was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1995, and is centered on fictional creatures called “Pokémon”, which humans, known as Pokémon Trainers, catch and train to battle each other for sport.
- Name : Teen Titans
- Colouring Pages : Superb Teen Titans Colouring Pages
- Description : The Teen Titans, also known as the New Teen Titans and the Titans, are a fictional superhero team appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, often in an eponymous monthly series.
- Name : The Fairly Odd Parents
- Colouring Pages : The Fairly Odd Parents Colouring Pages
- Description : The Fairly OddParents is an American animated television series created by Butch Hartman that premiered on Nickelodeon on March 30, 2001. The series follows the everyday misadventures of Timmy Turner, a boy who is granted two fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda.
- Name : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Colouring Pages : Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Colouring Pages
- Description : The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (often shortened to TMNT or Ninja Turtles) are four fictional teenaged anthropomorphic turtles named after Renaissance Italian artists. They were trained by their anthropomorphic rat sensei in the art of ninjutsu. From their home in the sewers of New York City, they battle petty criminals, evil overlords, mutated creatures, and alien invaders while attempting to remain hidden from society.
- Name : Duck Tales
- Colouring Pages : Very Thrilling Duck Tales Colouring Pages
- Description : DuckTales is an American animated television series, produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and distributed by Buena Vista Television. The cartoon series premiered on September 18, 1987, and ran for a total of 100 episodes over four seasons, with its final episode airing on November 28, 1990.
- Name : Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Colouring Pages : Courage the Cowardly Dog Colouring Pages
- Description : Courage the Cowardly Dog is an American animated horror comedy television series created by John R. Dilworth for Cartoon Network as part of the network’s Cartoon Cartoons block. The main character is the eponymous pink, anthropomorphic dog who lives with a married elderly couple in the middle of Nowhere.
- Name : Phineas & Ferb
- Colouring Pages : The Amazing Phineas & Ferb Colouring Pages
- Description : Phineas and Ferb is an American animated musical comedy television series. Originally broadcast as a one-episode preview on August 17, 2007 and again previewed on September 28, 2007, the series officially premiered on February 1, 2008 on Disney Channel, and follows Phineas Flynn and his British stepbrother Ferb Fletcher on summer vacation.
- Name : Justice League
- Colouring Pages : Superheroes Justice League Colouring Pages
- Description : The Justice League is a group of fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The justice league was conceived by writer Gardner Fox and first appeared as a team in The Brave and the Bold #28 (March 1960).
- Name : The Pink Panther
- Colouring Pages : The Pink Panther Colouring Pages
- Description : The Pink Panther is a series of comedy-mystery films featuring an inept French police detective, Inspector Jacques Clouseau. The series began with the release of The Pink Panther (1963).
- Name : The Bugs Bunny Show
- Colouring Pages : The Bugs Bunny Show Colouring Pages
- Description : The Bugs Bunny Show is an animated television anthology series hosted by Bugs Bunny, that was mainly composed of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons released by Warner Bros. between August 1, 1948 and the end of 1969.
- Name : Pinky & The Brain
- Colouring Pages : The Brainpower Pinky & The Brain Colouring Pages
- Description : Pinky and the Brain is an American animated television series. It was the first animated television series to be presented in Dolby Surround and the fourth collaboration of Steven Spielberg with his production company, Amblin Television, and produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- Name : Animaniacs
- Colouring Pages : Very Funny & Talkative Animaniacs Colouring Pages
- Description : Animaniacs is an American animated comedy television series created by Tom Ruegger. It is the second animated series produced by Amblin Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. Animation during the animation renaissance of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
- Name : Ed, Edd, Eddy
- Colouring Pages : The Funny Ed, Edd, Eddy Colouring Pages
- Description : Ed, Edd n Eddy is a Canadian-American animated comedy television series created by Danny Antonucci for Cartoon Network, and the sixth of the network’s Cartoon Cartoons.
- Name : Dragon Ball Z
- Colouring Pages : Super Saiya Dragon Ball Z Colouring Pages
- Description : Dragon Ball Z (Japanese: ドラゴンボールZ ゼット Hepburn: Doragon Bōru Zetto, commonly abbreviated as DBZ) is a Japanese anime television series produced by Toei Animation. Dragon Ball Z is the sequel to the Dragon Ball anime and adapts the latter 325 chapters of the original 519-chapter Dragon Ball manga series created by Akira Toriyama, that were published from 1988 to 1995 in Weekly Shōnen Jump.
- Name : X-Men
- Colouring Pages : Very Strong X-Men Colouring Pages
- Description : The X-Men are a team of superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist/co-writer Jack Kirby, the characters first appeared in The X-Men #1 (September 1963).
- Name : Kim Possible
- Colouring Pages : Mission Kim Possible Colouring Pages
- Description : Kim Possible is an American animated action comedy-adventure television series created by Bob Schooley and Mark McCorkle that originally aired on Disney Channel from June 7, 2002 to September 7, 2007.
- Name : Danny Phantom
- Colouring Pages : Ghostly Danny Phantom Colouring Pages
- Description : Danny Phantom is an American superhero animated series created by Butch Hartman for Nickelodeon. It was produced by Billionfold Studios and distributed in Canada by Nelvana, a Canadian animation company.
- Name : Spider Man
- Colouring Pages : The Unsung Hero Spider Man Colouring Pages
- Description : Peter Parker is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, as the first character to go by the identity of Spider-Man. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko, and first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.
- Name : Hey Arnold
- Colouring Pages : Friendly Hey Arnold Colouring Pages
- Description : Hey Arnold! is an American animated television series created by Craig Bartlett that aired on Nickelodeon from October 7, 1996 to June 8, 2004. The show centers on a fourth grader named Arnold, who lives with his grandparents in an inner-city boarding house. Episodes center on his experiences navigating big city life while dealing with the problems he and his friends encounter.
- Name : Tweety & Sylvester
- Colouring Pages : Fighting Friends Tweety & Sylvester Colouring Pages
- Description : The show follows Looney Tunes characters Sylvester and Tweety Bird, and their owner Granny, along with bulldog Hector (who appeared in several cartoons alongside Tweety, Sylvester and Granny but was in the series given a new design similar to that of Marc Antony), as they solved mysteries, even with Sylvester still trying to eat Tweety in the middle of solving the mysteries, but Hector acted as a bodyguard for Tweety, and would even beat Sylvester up (usually out of shot, but sometimes behind a blind).
- Name : Gravity Falls
- Colouring Pages : The Friendly Gravity Falls Colouring Pages
- Description : Gravity Falls is an American animated television series produced by Disney Television Animation originally for Disney Channel (and then later for Disney XD) from June 15, 2012, to February 15, 2016.
- Name : Foster’s Home
- Colouring Pages : Foster’s Home Colouring Pages
- Description : Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends (commonly abbreviated as Foster’s) is an American animated television series created by Craig McCracken for Cartoon Network Studios.
- Name : Codename
- Colouring Pages : The Funny Codename Colouring Pages
- Description : Codename: Kids Next Door, commonly abbreviated to Kids Next Door or KND, is an American animated television series created by Tom Warburton for Cartoon Network, and the 13th of the network’s Cartoon Cartoons.
- Name : Rick & Monty
- Colouring Pages : Rick & Monty Colouring Pages
- Description : Rick and Morty is an American adult animated science-fiction sitcom created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon for Cartoon Network’s late-night programming block Adult Swim.
- Name : Recess
- Colouring Pages : American Animated Series the Recess Colouring Pages
- Description : Recess is an American animated series created by Paul Germain and Joe Ansolabehere (credited as “Paul and Joe”) and produced by Walt Disney Television Animation, with animation done by Grimsaem, Plus One Animation, Sunwoo Animation, and Toon City.
- Name : Garfield & Friends
- Colouring Pages : The Clumsy Garfield & Friends Colouring Pages
- Description : Mr Bean are the most funny British sitcom. The first episode of the original Mr Bean series starring Rowan Atkinson was first broadcast on 1st January 1990. Since then Mr Bean has become known all over the world.
- Name : Woody Woodpecker
- Colouring Pages : The Woody Woodpecker Colouring Pages
- Description : Woody Woodpecker is an anthropomorphic animated woodpecker, inspired by the acorn woodpecker and also resembling the pileated woodpecker, who appeared in theatrical short films produced by the Walter Lantz animation studio and distributed by Universal Pictures during the Golden age of American animation.
- Name : Inspector Gadget
- Colouring Pages : Inspector Gadget Colouring Pages
- Description : Inspector Gadget is a media franchise that began in 1983 with the DIC Entertainment animated television series, Inspector Gadget. Since the original series, there have been many spin-offs based on the show, including additional animated series, video games and films.
- Name : Thunder Cats
- Colouring Pages : Memorable Thunder Cats Colouring Pages
- Description : ThunderCats is an American animated television series that was produced by Rankin-Bass Animated Entertainment and Leisure Concepts debuting in 1985, based on the characters created by Tobin “Ted” Wolf. The series, for which Leonard Starr was the head writer, follows the adventures of a group of catlike humanoid aliens.
- Name : Transformers
- Colouring Pages : The Transformers Colouring Pages
- Description : Transformers is a media franchise produced by American toy company Hasbro and Japanese toy company Takara Tomy.
- Name : Chip & Dale Rescue
- Colouring Pages : Famous Chip & Dale Rescue Colouring Pages
- Description : Chip and Dale (also rendered as Chip ‘n’ Dale or Chip an’ Dale) are two chipmunk cartoon characters created at Walt Disney Productions in 1943. Their names are a pun based on the name of the famous 18th-century cabinet maker and furniture designer Thomas Chippendale.
- Name : The Smurfs
- Colouring Pages : The Smurfs Colouring Pages
- Description : The Smurfs (French: Les Schtroumpfs; Dutch: De Smurfen) is a Belgian comic franchise centered on a fictional colony of small blue human-like creatures who live in mushroom-shaped houses in the forest.
- Name : Darkwing Duck
- Colouring Pages : Super Darkwing Duck Colouring Pages
- Description : Darkwing Duck is an American animated action-adventure comedy television series produced by Walt Disney Television Animation that first ran from 1991 to 1992 on both the syndicated programming block The Disney Afternoon and Saturday mornings on ABC.
- Name : Alvin & the Chipmunks
- Colouring Pages : Alvin & the Chipmunks Colouring Pages
- Description : Alvin and the Chipmunks, originally David Seville and the Chipmunks or simply The Chipmunks, is an American animated music group created by Ross Bagdasarian Sr. for a novelty record in 1958.
- Name : G.I Joe
- Colouring Pages : Most Awesome G.I Joe Colouring Pages
- Description : G.I. Joe is a line of action figures produced and owned by the toy company Hasbro. The initial product offering represented four of the branches of the U.S. armed forces with the Action Soldier (U.S. Army), Action Sailor (U.S. Navy), Action Pilot (Air Force), Action Marine (Marine Corps) and later on, the Action Nurse.
- Name : Voltron
- Colouring Pages : Extremely Powerful Voltron Colouring Pages
- Description : Voltron: Defender of the Universe is an American animated television series that features a team of astronauts who pilot a giant Super Robot known as “Voltron”. Initially produced as a joint venture between World Events Productions and Toei Animation, the original television series aired in syndication from September 10, 1984 to November 18, 1985.
- Name : Snorks
- Colouring Pages : The Funny Snorks Colouring Pages
- Description : Snorks is an American-Belgian animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera and ran for a total of four seasons (and 65 episodes) on NBC from September 15, 1984, to May 13, 1989.
- Name : Powerpuff Girls
- Colouring Pages : The Powerpuff Girls Colouring Pages
- Description : The Powerpuff Girls is an American superhero animated television series created by animator Craig McCracken for Cartoon Network. The show centers on Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, three girls with superpowers, as well as their father, the brainy scientist Professor Utonium, who all live in the city of Townsville.
- Name : Taz Mania
- Colouring Pages : The Spinning Taz Mania Colouring Pages
- Description : Taz-Mania is an American cartoon sitcom produced by Warner Bros. Animation from 1991 to 1995, broadcast in the United States on Fox. The show follows the adventures of the Looney Tunes character Taz (The Tasmanian Devil) in the fictional land of Tazmania (based on Tasmania).
- Name : Sesame Street
- Colouring Pages : Most Populor Children’s Tv Show Sesame Street Colouring Pages
- Description : Sesame Street is an American educational children’s television series that combines live action, sketch comedy, animation and puppetry. It is produced by Sesame Workshop (formerly known as the Children’s Television Workshop) and was created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett.
- Name : Cat Dog
- Colouring Pages : Clumsy Cat Dog Colouring Pages
- Description : CatDog is an American animated television series created by Peter Hannan for Nickelodeon. The series depicts the life of conjoined brothers, with one half being a cat and the other a dog. Nickelodeon produced the series from Burbank, California.
- Name : Sailor Moon
- Colouring Pages : Very Cute Sailor Moon Colouring Pages
- Description : Sailor Moon is a Japanese shōjo manga series by Naoko Takeuchi. It was originally serialized in Nakayoshi from 1991 to 1997; the 52 individual chapters were published in 18 tankōbon volumes.
- Name : Ultraman
- Colouring Pages : Planet Saver Ultraman Colouring Pages
- Description : Ultraman (ウルトラマン Urutoraman) is a Japanese tokusatsu science fiction television series created by Eiji Tsuburaya. Ultraman is a follow-up to Ultra Q, though not technically a sequel or spin-off. The show was produced by Tsuburaya Productions and was broadcast on Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS) from July 17, 1966 to April 9, 1967, with a total of 39 episodes (40, counting the pre-premiere special that aired on July 10, 1966).
- Name : Power Rangers
- Colouring Pages : Powerful Samurai Power Rangers Colouring Pages
- Description : Power Rangers is an American entertainment and merchandising franchise built around a live action superhero television series. Produced first by Saban Entertainment, later by BVS Entertainment, and today by SCG Power Rangers, the television series takes much of its footage from the Japanese tokusatsu Super Sentai, produced by Toei Company.
- Name : Naruto
- Colouring Pages : Japanese Manga Series Naruto Colouring Pages
- Description : Naruto (ナルト) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. It tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village.
- Name : Robocar Poli
- Colouring Pages : South Korean Animated Children’s Series Robocar Poli Colouring Pages
- Description : Robocar Poli is a South Korean animated children’s television series created by RoiVisual. The series released its first episode on Educational Broadcasting System (EBS) in 2011, and has aired for four seasons. Robocar Poli currently consists of 104 eleven-minute episodes.
- Name : One Piece
- Colouring Pages : Monkey D. Luffy One Piece Colouring Pages
- Description : One Piece (Japanese: ワンピース Hepburn: Wan Pīsu) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. It has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since July 22, 1997, and has been collected in 87 tankōbon volumes totaling 879 chapters, with 9 additional chapters not yet volumized.
- Name : Aladdin
- Colouring Pages : Disney’s Aladdin Colouring Pages
- Description : Mr Bean are the most funny British sitcom. The first episode of the original Mr Bean series starring Rowan Atkinson was first broadcast on 1st January 1990. Since then Mr Bean has become known all over the world. Created by Rowan Atkinson, Richard Curtis and Robin Driscoll, there were only 14 episodes ever made.
- Name : Winx Club
- Colouring Pages : An Italian Cartoon Winx Club Colouring Pages
- Description : Winx Club is an Italian animated television series directed, created and produced by Iginio Straffi and his company Rainbow S.r.l. in co-production with Rai Fiction.
- Name : Fullmetal Alchemist
- Colouring Pages : Very Emotional Fullmetal Alchemist Colouring Pages
- Description : Fullmetal Alchemist (Japanese: 鋼の錬金術師 Hepburn: Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, lit. “Alchemist of Steel”) is a Japanese shōnen manga series written and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa. It was serialized in Square Enix’s Monthly Shōnen Gangan magazine between August 2001 and June 2010; the publisher later collected the individual chapters into twenty-seven tankōbon volumes.
- Name : Death Note
- Colouring Pages : Extremely Thrilling Death Note Colouring Pages
- Description : Death Note (Japanese: デスノート Hepburn: Desu Nōto) is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata. The story follows Light Yagami, a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook from a Shinigami named Ryuk that grants its user the ability to kill anyone whose name and face he knows.
- Name : Spirited Away
- Colouring Pages : “Best Film of the 21st Century So Far” Spirited Away Colouring Pages
- Description : Spirited Away (Japanese: 千と千尋の神隠し Hepburn: Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, “Sen and Chihiro’s Spiriting Away”) is a 2001 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produced by Studio Ghibli. The film stars Rumi Hiiragi, Miyu Irino, Mari Natsuki, Takeshi Naito, Yasuko Sawaguchi, Tsunehiko Kamijō, Takehiko Ono, and Bunta Sugawara, and tells the story of Chihiro Ogino (Hiiragi), a sullen ten-year-old girl who, while moving to a new neighborhood, enters the spirit world.
- Name : Bleach
- Colouring Pages : Soul Reaper of Bleach Colouring Pages
- Description : Bleach (Japanese: ブリーチ Hepburn: Burīchi) is a Japanese anime television series based on Tite Kubo’s manga of the same name. The series ran for a total of 366 episodes.
- Name : Final Fantasy
- Colouring Pages : A Closer Look At Final Fantasy’s Colouring Pages
- Description : Final Fantasy is a science fiction and fantasy media franchise created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, and developed and owned by Square Enix (formerly Square). The franchise centers on a series of fantasy and science fantasy role-playing video games (RPGs).
- Name : Inuyasha
- Colouring Pages : The Famous Anime of Inuyasha Colouring Pages
- Description : Inuyasha (犬夜叉, “Dog Forest Spirit”) was an Inu-Hanyō, who was the second son of the famous Inu-Daiyōkai the Inu no Taishō and the human woman named Izayoi. He’s also the title character and the male main protagonist of the anime and manga series InuYasha.
- Name : Mr Bean
- Colouring Pages : Mr Bean and Teddy Colouring Page
- Description : Mr Bean are the most funny British sitcom. The first episode of the original Mr Bean series starring Rowan Atkinson was first broadcast on 1st January 1990. Since then Mr Bean has become known all over the world. Created by Rowan Atkinson, Richard Curtis and Robin Driscoll, there were only 14 episodes ever made.
- Name : Mickey Mouse
- Colouring Pages : Mickey Mouse Winter Colouring Page
- Description : Everyone know Mickey Mouse right? Mickey Mouse is a funny animal cartoon character and the official mascot of The Walt Disney Company. He was created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks at the Walt Disney Studios in 1928. An anthropomorphic mouse who typically wears red shorts, large yellow shoes, and white gloves, Mickey has become one of the world’s most recognizable characters.
- Name : Minney Mouse
- Colouring Pages : Sweet Couple Mickey & Minney Colouring Page
- Description : Minnie Mouse is a funny animal cartoon character created by Ub Iwerks and Walt Disney. She and Mickey Mouse were first drawn by Iwerks in 1928. The comic strip story “The Gleam” (published January 19–May 2, 1942) by Merrill De Maris and Floyd Gottfredson first gave her full name as Minerva Mouse, although this is seldom used.
- Name : Super Mario & Luigi
- Colouring Pages : Smiling Super Mario and Luigi Colouring Page
- Description : The Super Mario games follow Mario’s adventures in the fictional Mushroom Kingdom, usually with Mario as the player character. He is usually joined by his brother, Luigi, and occasionally by other members of the Mario cast. As in platform video games, the player runs and jumps across platforms and atop enemies in themed levels.
- Name : Kungfu Panda
- Colouring Pages : Incredible Kung Fu Panda High Kick Colouring Page
- Description : Set in a version of ancient China populated by anthropomorphic talking animals, the plot revolves around a bumbling panda named Po who aspires to be a kung fu master. When an evil kung fu warrior is foretold to escape after twenty years in prison, Po is unwittingly named the chosen one destined to defeat him and bring peace to the land, much to the chagrin of the resident kung fu warriors.
- Name : Doraemon
- Colouring Pages : Amazing Doraemon Colouring Page
- Description : Doraemon is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Fujiko F. Fujio. . The story revolves around a robotic cat servant named Doraemon. Doraemon was sent by one of the descendent of Nobita to help him to improves his quality of life. As we know, Nobita was a kid who was poor at grades, constantly being bullied by giant and suneo and most likely to faced with unfortunate event. In result, Nobita always head back for Doraemon’s help.
- Name : Hello Kitty
- Colouring Pages : Cute Hello Kitty & Ballons Colouring Page
- Description : Hello Kitty had been a star for many years up till know. Hello Kitty, potrayed as a cute,bright, sweet, kind-hearted and tomboyishly beautiful girl. Her real name is Kitty White and she was born in the suburbs of London, England on November 1. Her height is described as five apples and her weight as three apples. So light! Featured as a female white Japanese Bobtail Cat with a red bow worn on her left ear as her signature.
Top 10 Anime Influenced Animations
Ok, try watch this amazing video!
Great list of world famous cartoons and anime! If you think there is a list of anime & cartoons that we can add, you can leave a comment below. If possible, we may add another list of new anime and more. Also thank for wikipedia for the info too.
Additionally, it is hoped that this coloring paper will help all of the children to get to know the list of cartoons. Hopefully useful! Please download all the Cartoons Colouring Pages.