About Gordon Ramsay, Among The Best Chefs in the World
- Gordon Ramsay (born November 8, 1966) in Johnstone, Scotland
- Cooking Style: French, Itallian, British
Gordon Ramsay who owns the full name of Gordon James Ramsay, he has a big name in the culinary industry and becomes the Top Ten Masterchef. He started his career at the age of 19, Gordon is now one of the best Chef in U.K (England) and in the World, and has awarded 10 Michelin Stars. He worked under Albert Roux and Pierre White in London and Guy Savoy and Joël Robuchon in Paris before he was offered the position of head chef at the Aubergine restaurant in 1993. Ramsay is a high profile England chef and is currently one of the three chefs in the country for holding three Michelin stars for their restaurants (Heston Blumenthal, Alain Ducasse and Alain Roux).
She is the clan’s name in the UK, she presents a TV show about Food and Chef’s Talent Search. He is famous in the United States as the host of FOX’s Hell’s Kitchen.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay and Royal Hospital Road (three Michelin stars)
- Mark Askew (executive chef)
- Clare Smyth (head chef)
- Peter “(two Michelin stars)
- Marcus Wareing (executive chef) (until 2008)
- Gordon Ramsay and Claridge’s
- Steve Allen (head chef)
- The Boxwood Café at the Berkeley Hotel
- Stuart Gillies (executive chef)
La Noisette (one Michelin star
- Sloane Street (closed)
- Maze (one Michelin star)
- Jason Atherton (executive chef)
- Foxtrot Oscar Maze Grill
- Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square
- Gordon Ramsay’s Plane Food at London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
- Albany located in Ramsay’s first hotel (only 10 rooms)
- Regents Park, Angela Hartnett (executive chef) opened in July 2008
- Murano (one Michelin star)
- Mayfair, Angela Hartnett (executive chef) opened 2008
Love the Cooking, Love the The Masterchef Colouring Pages
Picolour.com provides a link to download The Masterchef Colouring Pages. To download please follow the steps provided.c
1. Right click on the images above.
2. Choose “saved image”.
3. Or, you can click the image url HERE to get the fullsize image.
4. After that, download as steps 1 and 2.
Ok moms, that all from us. If you looking for more occupations colouring pages, please do not hesitate to download “List of 44 Occupations Colouring Pages Printable for Kids“. Yeah, it might help you a lot!