Fashion Designers Just Use ‘Trash’ To Produce Luxury Clothing – Cloth Colouring Pages.
For sure, before we talk about cloth colouring pages, lets talk about this designer first. ‘There is no trash, there are only unused items’, that is the fact that Nancy Judd or more popularly known as Trashion designer. (Trashion, fashion and garbage mix).
Who would have thought, just by capitalizing on these wasted goods he managed to produce various types of fancy clothes. More interestingly, the clothes produced not only look unique but also sold at a very high price.
Creativity can override everything, Nancy, who was an educator and artist of this nature, accidentally involved in the fashion world after he visited a landfill. So here’s an idea to produce garments from this garbage.
Among the meters used in producing these outfits are glass, paper, aluminum tin, used books, plastic containers, umbrellas and more. For us this is a very creative effort in promoting environmental awareness campaigns, ideas that are beyond the habit.
Most of Nancy’s work is made of gowns made from glass, tin, and plastic scraps. The most noteworthy thing is the design of the 1950s male vintage coat named Obamanos which is decorated with a length of four centimeters long. The material to produce the coat was obtained from the Obama campaign and took about 200 hours to produce.
Download this Awesome Cloth Colouring Pages
Picolour.com provides a link to download Cloth Colouring Page. To download please follow the steps provided.
1. Click on the links given at download section.
2. Choose “saved image”.
3. Download and you are done.
Top #65 : Women Skirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Layered Colourful Women Skirt Colouring Pages
- Description : A skirt is the lower part of a dress or gown, covering the person from the waist downwards, or a separate outer garment serving this purpose. The hemline of skirts can vary from micro to floor-length and can vary according to cultural conceptions of modesty and aesthetics as well as the wearer’s personal taste, which can be influenced by such factors as fashion and social context. Most skirts are self-standing garments, but some skirt-looking panels may be part of another garment such as leggings, shorts, and swimsuits.
Top #64 : Gemstones
- Printable Colouring Picture : Attractive Thousand Dollar Gemstones Colouring Pages
- Description : A gemstone (also called a gem, fine gem, jewel, precious stone, or semi-precious stone) is a piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and polished form, is used to make jewelry or other adornments.
Top #63 : Watch
- Printable Colouring Picture : Important Time Wise Watch Colouring Pages
- Description : A watch is a timepiece intended to be carried or worn by a person. It is designed to keep working despite the motions caused by the person’s activities. A wristwatch is designed to be worn around the wrist, attached by a watch strap or other type of bracelet. A pocket watch is designed for a person to carry in a pocket.
Top #62 : Earring
- Printable Colouring Picture : Halfmoon Swaroski Earring Colouring Pages
- Description : An earring is a piece of jewellery attached to the ear via a piercing in the earlobe or another external part of the ear (except in the case of clip earrings, which clip onto the lobe). Earrings are worn by both sexes, although more common among women, and have been used by different civilizations in different times.
Top #61 : Necklace
- Printable Colouring Picture : Beautiful And Attractive Necklace Colouring Pages
- Description : A necklace is an article of jewelry that is worn around the neck. Necklaces may have been one of the earliest types of adornment worn by humans. Necklaces often serve ceremonial, religious, magical, or funerary purposes. They are also often used as symbols of wealth and status, given that they are commonly made of precious metals and stones.
Top #60 : Gold Ring
- Printable Colouring Picture : Shimmering Gold Ring With Big Diamond Colouring Pages
- Description : A ring is a round band, usually of metal, worn as an ornamental piece of jewellery around the finger, or sometimes the toe; it is the most common current meaning of the word “ring”. Strictly speaking a normal ring is a finger ring (which may be hyphenated); other types of rings worn as ornaments are earrings, bracelets for the wrist, armlets or arm rings, toe rings and torc or neck rings, but except perhaps for toe rings, the plain term “ring” is not normally used to refer to these.
Top #59 : Brooch
- Printable Colouring Picture : Majestic Round Brooch Colouring Pages
- Description : A brooch is a decorative jewelry item designed to be attached to garments, often to hold them closed. It is usually made of metal, often silver or gold but sometimes bronze or some other material. Brooches are frequently decorated with enamel or with gemstones and may be solely for ornament (as in the stomacher) or sometimes serve a practical function as a fastening, perhaps for a cloak.
Top #58 : Shoes
- Printable Colouring Picture : Sporty Training Shoes Colouring Pages
- Description : A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot while the wearer is doing various activities. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with appearance originally being tied to function. Additionally, fashion has often dictated many design elements, such as whether shoes have very high heels or flat ones. .
Top #57 : Boots
- Printable Colouring Picture : Entriquette Cowboy Boots Colouring Pages
- Description : A boot is a type of footwear and a specific type of shoe. Most boots mainly cover the foot and the ankle, while some also cover some part of the lower calf. Some boots extend up the leg, sometimes as far as the knee or even the hip. Most boots have a heel that is clearly distinguishable from the rest of the sole, even if the two are made of one piece.
Top #56 : Sandals
- Printable Colouring Picture : Comfy Sandals Colouring Pages
- Description : Sandals are an open type of footwear, consisting of a sole held to the wearer’s foot by straps going over the instep and, sometimes, around the ankle. Sandals can also have a heel. While the distinction between sandals and other types of footwear can sometimes be blurry (as in the case of huaraches—the woven leather footwear seen in Mexico, and peep-toe pumps), the common understanding is that a sandal leaves all or most of the foot exposed.
Top #55 : Heel
- Printable Colouring Picture : Voluptuous Red Stilettos Colouring Pages
- Description : The heel is the prominence at the posterior end of the foot. It is based on the projection of one bone, the calcaneus or heel bone, behind the articulation of the bones of the lower leg.
Top #54 : Handkerchief
- Printable Colouring Picture : Beautiful Flowery Handkerchief Colouring Pages
- Description : A handkerchief (also called a hanky, a hankie or, historically, a handkercher) is a form of a kerchief, typically a hemmed square of thin fabric or paper which can be carried in the pocket or handbag, and which is intended for personal hygiene purposes such as wiping one’s hands or face, or blowing one’s nose.
Top #53 : Necktie
- Printable Colouring Picture : Smart Stripy Looking Necktie Colouring Pages
- Description : A necktie, or simply a tie, is a long piece of cloth, worn usually by men, for decorative purposes around the neck, resting under the shirt collar and knotted at the throat.
Top #52 : Glasses
- Printable Colouring Picture : Smart And Handsome Glasses Colouring Pages
- Description : Glasses, also known as eyeglasses or spectacles, are devices consisting of glass or hard plastic lenses mounted in a frame that holds them in front of a person’s eyes, typically using a bridge over the nose and arms which rest over the ears. Glasses are typically used for vision correction, such as with reading glasses and glasses used for nearsightedness.
Top #51 : Glove
- Printable Colouring Picture : Holiday Red And Green Christmas Glove Colouring Pages
- Description : Christmas is an annual festival on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is preceded by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide, which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night; in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.
Top #50 : Scarf
- Printable Colouring Picture : Stripy Holidays Scarf Colouring Pages
- Description : A scarf, plural scarves, is a piece of fabric worn around the neck for warmth, sun protection, cleanliness, fashion, or religious reasons. They can be made in a variety of different materials such as wool, cashmere, linen or cotton. It is a common type of neckwear.
Top #49 : Baseball Kit
- Printable Colouring Picture : Famous Baseball Kit Colouring Pages
- Description : Baseball is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of nine players each who take turns batting and fielding. The batting team attempts to score runs by hitting a ball (that is thrown by the opposing team’s pitcher) with a bat swung by the batter, and then running counter-clockwise around a series of four bases: first, second, third, and home plate.
Top #48 : Leather Belt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Black Leather Belt Colouring Pages
- Description : A common black leather belt. A belt is a flexible band or strap, typically made of leather or heavy cloth, and worn around the waist. A belt supports trousers or other articles of clothing. It is an item of accessory.
Top #47 : Cabin Bag
- Printable Colouring Picture : Three Travel Cabin Bag Colouring Pages
- Description : The term hand luggage or cabin baggage (also commonly referred to as carry-on in North America) refers to the type of luggage that passengers are allowed to carry along in the passenger compartment of a vehicle instead of moving to the cargo compartment. Passengers are allowed to carry a limited number of smaller bags with them in the vehicle and contain valuables and items needed during the journey.
Top #46 : Hand Luggage
- Printable Colouring Picture : Swedish Square Hand Luggage Colouring Pages
- Description : The term hand luggage or cabin baggage (also commonly referred to as carry-on in North America) refers to the type of luggage that passengers are allowed to carry along in the passenger compartment of a vehicle instead of moving to the cargo compartment.
Top #45 : Clutch Purse
- Printable Colouring Picture : Luxurious Gold Chain Clutch Purse Coloring Pages
- Description : A purse or pouch (from the Latin bursa, which in turn is from the Greek, sometimes called coin purse for clarity, is a small money bag or pouch, made for carrying coins. In most Commonwealth countries it is known simply as a purse, while “purse” in the United States usually refers to a handbag.
Top #44 : Leather Wallet
- Printable Colouring Picture : Brown Leather Wallet as Accessories Colouring Pages
- Description : A wallet is a small, flat case that can be used to carry such personal items as cash, credit cards, and identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc.), photographs, transit pass, gift cards, business cards and other paper or laminated cards. Wallets are generally made of leather or fabrics, and they are usually pocket-sized but not always foldable.
Top #43 : Briefcase
- Printable Colouring Picture : Smart and Professional Briefcase Colouring Pages
- Description : A briefcase is a narrow hard-sided box-shaped bag or case used mainly for carrying papers and other documents and equipped with a handle. Lawyers commonly use briefcases to carry briefs to present to a court, hence the name. Businesspeople and other professionals also use briefcases to carry papers, and in more recent times, electronic devices such as laptop computers and tablets.
Top #42 : Purse
- Printable Colouring Picture : Sleek Purse as Accessories Colouring Pages
- Description : The term “purse” originally referred to a small bag for holding coins. In British English, it is still used to refer a small coin bag.
Top #41 : Handbag
- Printable Colouring Picture : Eyestopper Gucci Handbag as Accessories Colouring Pages
- Description : A handbag, also called purse or pouch in North American English, is a handled medium-to-large bag, often used by women, to carry personal items.
Top #40 : Modern Bag
- Printable Colouring Picture : Compact and Modern Bag for Accessories Colouring Pages
- Description : In the modern world, bags are ubiquitous, with many people routinely carrying a wide variety of them in the form of cloth or leather briefcases, handbags, and backpacks, and with bags made from more disposable materials such as paper or plastic being used for shopping, and to carry home groceries.
Top #39 : Legging
- Printable Colouring Picture : Figure Hugging Stretchable Legging Colouring Pages
- Description : Leggings refer to several types of leg coverings. Modern usage from the 1960s came to refer to elastic close-fitting garments worn over the legs typically by women, such as leg warmers or tights. Usage from the 18th century refers to men’s wear, usually made of cloth or leather that is wrapped around the leg down to the ankle.
Top #38 : Bath Robe
- Printable Colouring Picture : Thick Hotel Bath Robe Colouring Pages
- Description : A bathrobe, dressing gown or morning gown is a robe, a loose-fitting outer garment, which may be worn by men or women. A dressing gown may be worn over nightwear or other clothing, or with nothing underneath. Dressing gowns are typically worn around the house and bathrobes may sometimes be worn after a body wash or around a pool.
Top #37 : Nightgown
- Printable Colouring Picture : Grandma Handmade Nightgown Colouring Pages
- Description : A nightgown, nightie or nightdress is a loosely hanging item of nightwear, today almost exclusively worn by women. A nightgown is made from cotton, silk, satin, or nylon and may be decorated with lace appliqués or embroidery at the bust and hem.
Top #36 : Pajamas
- Printable Colouring Picture : Stripy For Boys And Flowery For Girl’s Pajamas Colouring Pages
- Description : Pajamas or pyjamas, often shortened to PJs, jimmies, jimjams, jimmyjams or jammies, can refer to several related types of clothing originating from the Indian subcontinent. Pajamas are loose-fitting garments derived from the original garment and worn chiefly for sleeping, but sometimes also for lounging, also by both sexes.
Top #35 : Bra
- Printable Colouring Picture : Sexy Laced Wired Bra Colouring Pages
- Description : A bra is a form-fitting undergarment designed to support a woman’s breasts. Swimsuits, camisoles and backless dresses may have built-in breast support.
Top #34 : Panties
- Printable Colouring Picture : Racy Panties Colouring Pages
- Description : Panties in American English (typically called knickers in British English) are a form of underwear usually worn by women. Panties are most often form-fitting, but may also be loose. Typical components include an elastic waistband, a crotch panel to cover the genital area (usually lined with absorbent material such as cotton), and a pair of leg openings that, like the waistband, are often made of elastic.
Top #33 : Underwear
- Printable Colouring Picture : The Essential Underwear for Men and Women Colouring Pages
- Description : Undergarments are items of clothing worn beneath outer clothes, usually in direct contact with the skin, although they may comprise more than a single layer. They serve to keep outer garments from being soiled or damaged by bodily excretions, to lessen the friction of outerwear against the skin, to shape the body, and to provide concealment or support for parts of it. In cold weather, long underwear is sometimes worn to provide additional warmth.
Top #32 : Uniform
- Printable Colouring Picture : The Most Caliber Policeman Uniform Colouring Pages
- Description : A uniform is a type of clothing worn by members of an organization while participating in that organization’s activity. Modern uniforms are most often worn by armed forces and paramilitary organizations such as police, emergency services, security guards, in some workplaces and schools and by inmates in prisons.
Top #31 : Trunk
- Printable Colouring Picture : Shorter Swimming Trunk for Men Colouring Pages
- Description : In the US, this describes a loose, mid-thigh style of swimwear, made of 100% polyester or 100% nylon fabric. They are usually shorter than boardshorts but longer than boxer shorts. They feature a polyester liner inside the shorts.
Top #30 : Backpack
- Printable Colouring Picture : Backpack Full With Stationary Colouring Pages
- Description : A backpack — also called bookbag, kitbag, knapsack, rucksack, pack, sackpack or backsack — is, in its simplest form, a cloth sack carried on one’s back and secured with two straps that go over the shoulders, but there can be variations to this basic design. Lightweight types of backpacks are sometimes worn on only one shoulder strap.
Top #29 : Sport Bag
- Printable Colouring Picture : Nike Sports Gear Bag Colouring Pages
- Description : This bag is perfect for your sports gear, featuring a zipped main section with added accessory pocket to the side, finished of dual carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
Top #28 : Polo Shirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Three Cool Polo Shirt for Men Colouring Pages
- Description : A polo shirt, also known as a golf shirt and tennis shirt, is a form of shirt with a collar, a placket with typically two or three buttons, and an optional pocket.
Top #27 : Sweat Shirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Christmas Theme Sweat Shirt for Men Colouring Pages
- Description :A shirt is a cloth garment for the upper body (from the neck to the waist). Originally an undergarment worn exclusively by men, it has become, in American English, a catch-all term for a broad variety of upper-body garments and undergarments. In British English, a shirt is more specifically a garment with a collar, sleeves with cuffs, and a full vertical opening with buttons or snaps (North Americans would call that a “dress shirt”, a specific type of “collared shirt”).
Top #26 : Blazer
- Printable Colouring Picture : Dashing Blue Blazer for Men Colouring Pages
- Description : Blazers are worn with a wide variety of other clothes, ranging from a dress shirt and necktie to an open-necked polo shirt, or even just a plain T-shirt. They are seen with trousers of all colours and fabrics, from the classic white cotton or linen, to grey flannel, to brown or beige chinos, and also jeans.
Top #25 : Bikini
- Printable Colouring Picture : Hot And Flirtatious Bikini for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A bikini is usually a women’s abbreviated two-piece swimsuit with a bra top for the chest and underwear cut below the navel. The basic design is simple: two triangles of fabric on top cover the woman’s breasts and two triangles of fabric on the bottom cover the groin in front and the buttocks in back. The size of a bikini bottom can range from full pelvic coverage to a revealing thong or G-string design.
Top #24 : Tank Top
- Printable Colouring Picture : Fit Sporty Tank Top for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A sleeveless shirt is a shirt manufactured without sleeves, or one whose sleeves have been cut off. Sleeveless shirts are worn by people of any gender, depending on the style. They are often used as undershirts, are often worn by athletes in sports such as track and field and triathlon, and are regarded as acceptable public casual dress in most warm weather locales.
Top #23 : Trouser
- Printable Colouring Picture : Long Dainty Trouser for Men Colouring Pages
- Description : Trousers (British English) or pants (American English) are an item of clothing worn from the waist to the ankles, covering both legs separately (rather than with cloth extending across both legs as in robes, skirts, and dresses).
Top #22 : Tuxedo
- Printable Colouring Picture : Elegant And Exquisite Tuxedo for Men Colouring Pages
- Description : A tuxedo or dinner suit is a semi-formal evening suit distinguished primarily by satin or grosgrain facings on the jacket’s lapels and buttons and a similar stripe along the outseam of the trousers.
Top #21 : Mini Skirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Dazzling Mini Skirt for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A miniskirt (sometimes hyphenated as mini-skirt or separated as mini skirt) is a skirt with a hemline well above the knees, generally at mid-thigh level, normally no longer than 10 cm (4 in) below the buttocks; and a dress with such a hemline is called a minidress or a miniskirt dress. A micro-miniskirt or microskirt is a miniskirt with its hemline at the upper thigh.
Top #20 : Lingerie
- Printable Colouring Picture : Fancy Lingerie Colouring Pages
- Description : Lingerie is a category of women’s clothing including at least undergarments, sleepwear and lightweight robes. The specific choice of the word often is motivated by an intention to imply the garments are alluring, fashionable or both.
Top #19 : T-Shirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Blank Round Collar White T-Shirt for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A T-shirt (or t shirt, or tee) is a style of unisex fabric shirt named after the T shape of its body and sleeves. It normally has short sleeves and a round neckline, known as a crew neck, which lacks a collar. T-shirts are generally made of a light, inexpensive fabric and are easy to clean.
Top #18 : Shirt
- Printable Colouring Picture : Boyfriend Shirt for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A shirt is a cloth garment for the upper body (from the neck to the waist). Originally an undergarment worn exclusively by men, it has become, in American English, a catch-all term for a broad variety of upper-body garments and undergarments. In British English, a shirt is more specifically a garment with a collar, sleeves with cuffs, and a full vertical opening with buttons or snaps (North Americans would call that a “dress shirt”, a specific type of “collared shirt”). A shirt can also be worn with a necktie under the shirt collar.
Top #17 : Blouse
- Printable Colouring Picture : Fashionable Blouse for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A blouse is a loose-fitting upper garment that was formerly worn by workmen, peasants, artists, women, and children. It is typically gathered at the waist or hips (by a waistband or belt) so that it hangs loosely (“blouses”) over the wearer’s body. Today, the word most commonly refers to a girl’s or woman’s dress shirt It can also refer to a man’s shirt if it is a loose-fitting style (e.g. poet shirts and Cossack shirts), though it rarely is. Traditionally, the term has been used to refer to a shirt which blouses out or has an unmistakably feminine appearance.
Top #16 : Cardigan
- Printable Colouring Picture : Neatly Knitted Cardigan for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : A cardigan is a type of knitted garment that has an open front. Commonly cardigans have buttons: a garment that is tied is instead considered a robe. A more modern version of the garment has no buttons and hangs open by design. By contrast, a pullover does not open in front but must be “pulled over” the head to be worn. It may be machine- or hand-knitted.
Top #15 : Maternity Wear
- Printable Colouring Picture : Charming Maternity Wear Colouring Pages
- Description : Maternity clothes around the world have been undergoing significant changes. In both Eastern and Western cultures, there is greater demand for fashionable maternity clothes. In Western cultures the influence of celebrity culture means that pregnant women in the public eye are taking the lead on maternity fashion.
Top #14 : Business Suit
- Printable Colouring Picture : Stunning And Trendy Business Suit for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : Suit-wearing etiquette for women generally follows the same guidelines used by men, with a few differences and more flexibility. For women, the skirt suit or dress suit are both acceptable; a blouse, which can be white or coloured, usually takes the place of a shirt. Women’s suits can also be worn with coloured tops or T-shirts. Also, women usually wear suits in professional settings, rather than as general formal attire, as men do.
Top #13 : Evening Dress
- Printable Colouring Picture : Fascinating Evening Dress for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : An evening gown, evening dress or gown is a long flowing women’s dress usually worn to a formal affair. It ranges from tea and ballerina to full-length. Evening gowns are usually made of luxurious fabrics such as chiffon, velvet, satin, organza, etc.
Top #12 : Cocktail Dress
- Printable Colouring Picture : Simple Yet Stunning Cocktail Dress for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : After World War I, the idea of the “working woman” became popular. Since 1929, it was more common to see women in a social atmosphere. With the help of liberation organizations, the idea of a “modern woman” began to rise, and soon the “drinking woman” could be seen in business settings. Companies increasingly hosted cocktail parties to have an entertaining environment for employees and customers to mingle. These parties usually began after 5:00 P.M.
Top #11 : Formal Dresses
- Printable Colouring Picture : Gorgeous And Wonderful Formal Dresses for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : Formal wear (Canada, US) and formal dress wear (UK) are general terms for clothing suitable for formal social events, such as a wedding, formal garden party or dinner, débutante cotillion, dance, or race. The Western style of formal evening dress, characterized by black and white garments, has spread through many countries; it is almost always the standard formal social dress in countries without a formal national costume.
Top #10 : Windbreaker
- Printable Colouring Picture : Very Useful Windbreaker for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : A windbreaker or a windcheater is a thin coat designed to resist wind chill and light rain, a lighter version of a jacket. It is usually of light construction, and these days characteristically made of some type of synthetic material. They often incorporate elastic waistbands or armbands and zipper to allow it to be accommodated to the current weather conditions. Regular jackets, coats, etc. may include a type of windbreaker as an interlining that can be removed when desired. Windbreakers sometimes include a hood, that may be removable.
Top #9 : Leather Jacket
- Printable Colouring Picture : Flashy Rockstar Leather Jacket for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : A leather jacket is a jacket-length coat that is usually worn on top of other apparel or item of clothing, and made from the tanned hide of various animals. The leather material is typically dyed black, or various shades of brown, but a wide range of colors is possible.
Top #8 : Rain Coat
- Printable Colouring Picture : Cute Rain Coat for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : A raincoat or slicker is a waterproof or water-resistant coat worn to protect the body from rain. The term rain jacket is sometimes used to refer to raincoats that are waist length. A rain jacket may be combined with a pair of rain pants to make a rain suit.
Top #7 : Travel Bag
- Printable Colouring Picture : Assorted Travel Bag Coloring Page
- Description : In the modern world, bags are ubiquitous, with many people routinely carrying a wide variety of them in the form of cloth or leather briefcases, handbags, and backpacks, and with bags made from more disposable materials such as paper or plastic being used for shopping, and to carry home groceries. A bag may be closable by a zipper, snap fastener, etc., or simply by folding (e.g. in the case of a paper bag).
Top #6 : Vest
- Printable Colouring Picture : New Waitress Vest for Women Colouring Pages
- Description : The vest is a garment worn on the upper body. It lacks sleeves and more often than not, ends near the waist. Any given vest can be simple or ornate or for leisure or luxury
Top #5 : Snow Suit
- Printable Colouring Picture : Cozy Furry Snow Suit for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : A ski suit is a suit made to be worn over the rest of the clothes when skiing or snowboarding. A ski suit made for more casual winter wear outdoors may also be called a snowsuit and are often used by children as everyday outerwear in the winter season. Some suits are specifically made for snowboarders but most are used by either skiers or snowboarders regardless of the style.
Top #4 : Fur Coat
- Printable Colouring Picture : Fashionable Fur Coat for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : Fur clothing is clothing made of furry animal hides. Fur is one of the oldest forms of clothing, and is thought to have been widely used as hominids first expanded outside Africa. Some view fur as luxurious and warm; however, others reject it due to moral beliefs.
Top #3 : Warm Coat
- Printable Colouring Picture : Radiant Warm Coat for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : When you are on the hunt for the perfect parka, puffer, or aviator jacket, you can run into gut-wrenching price tags. This winter, save your money for a weekend road trip or alpine getaway.
Top #2 : Winter Coat
- Printable Colouring Picture : Thick And Comfy Winter Coat for Outer Garment Colouring Pages
- Description : A coat is a garment worn by any gender, for warmth or fashion. Coats typically have long sleeves and are open down the front, closing by means of buttons, zippers, hook-and-loop fasteners, toggles, a belt, or a combination of some of these. Other possible features include collars, shoulder straps and hoods. Persians were the first people who made coats.
Top #1 : Dress
- Printable Colouring Picture : Awesome Winking Dress Colouring Pages
- Description : Dress is one of the women’s clothing that is considered very simple or simple and interesting when wearing, therefore most women who do not want ribet in dress they tend to use the dress.
*Kredit to Wikipedia for the info description.